Compartir por email
- With Education Institutes, ISFDs, Universities and Research Centers to support educational research and knowledge in teacher training.
- With other associations and local non-profit organizations.Member of the Group of Foundations and Companies (GDFE), a non profit civil organization made up of donor foundations and companies in Argentina that strive to promote and professionalize private social investment for the social welfare and to encourage social responsibility in our community.We support CIPPEC to make up their technical team in the education area. We also support Natali Dafne Flexer Foundation in our Education and Health Programme.
- We are a part of:
- Schools for the Bicentenary Project
- Legal and fiscal framework for NGOs, GDFE
- Debt — education exchange group
- Commitment Group for Education Funding- Monitoring law on Education Funding
- Education Solidarity of the Ministry of Education
- We support research projects organized by other institutions such as: CIPPEC, IAE — Universidad Austral, Universidad Nacional de Quilmes , Universidad de San Andrés, etc.
- With international institutions.
Collaboration agreement with the trainee programme of Harvard University through the David Rockefeller Center Latin American Studies (DRCLAS).
This agreement gives priority to those trainees who are interested in education and/ or are taking postgraduate courses at the above mentioned university.