New Free Webinar Series: Educar en Red. Towards a Hybrid Approach12 noviembre 2020
Compartir por email
Fundación Lúminis has always sought for making a contribution to the Argentine educational community, especially in this covid-19 pandemic context. With this purpose in mind, and with the support of Facebook and the Argentine Ministry of Education, we organized the Educar en Red: Towards a Hybrid Approach, a free webinar series. Its purpose is to provide advice on how to teach by combining virtual sessions, in-person sessions, and digital resources. To achieve this, we invited well-known specialists in different educational areas.
Each session is divided into two parts: the first is a theorical one, and the second one includes an ICTs experienced referent, who attempts to articulate one given theoretical concept with a concrete teaching practice and/or approach.
The webinars are free of charge and, even though they keep a certain coherence throughout them, they have been designed as separate units. The webinars may be watched on demand.
All webinars include a question and answer session with the specialists. They are streamed through the Zoom platform, and are simultaneously streamed through Facebook Live. After each event, a summarized version of the webinar is distributed in video format.
Thursday, November 12, 6 PM Duration: 40 minutes.
- How to Use Padlet Wallpapers, geolocalization, and collaborative processes. Ideas and practical examples for the classroom. Click Here to Enroll
Tuesday, November 17, 6 PM Duration: 60 minutes.
- Faro Digital: Digital Coexistence. How to accompany boys and girls in digital environments. Click Here to Enroll
Thursday, November 19, 6 PM Duration: 40 minutes.
- Melina Furman: Educating Curious Minds with ICTs as Allies. Suitable for secondary level. Click Here to Enroll
- Denise Abulafia: 10 Tips for Interactive Virtual Classes via WhatsApp. Suitable for secondary level. Dictated on October 20.
- Diana Mazza: Thinking Future Case Scenarios. Orientation for Teachers. Suitable for all levels. Dictated on October 22.
- Denise Abulafia. Webinar: Interactive Tools for Personalized Learning. Suitable for primary level. Dictated on October 27.
- Diana Mazza. Thinking Future Case Scenarios. Orientation for School Directors. Suitable for all levels. Dictated on October 29.
- Rebeca Anijovich: New Teaching Scenarios. Suitable for primary and secondary levels. Dictated on November 3.
- Melina Furman: Educating Curious Minds with ICTs as Allies. Suitable for primary level. Dictated on November 5.
- Rebeca Anijovich: Challenges in Teachers Training. Suitable for teachers training. Dictated on November 10.