PorVenir Faculty (Docentes PorVenir)
Compartir por email
Aim and objectives:
Luminis Foundation, together with the research-action area of the School of Education — Universidad de San Andrés have started the Project called Docentes PorVenir (Translator�s note: Docentes porvenir means Future Teachers, there is a pun on words) as part of the Programme to leverage the quality of teacher training which will last 3 years (2006 / 2008).
Docentes PorVenir expects to leverage institutional training practices for ISFD teachers and to consolidate top quality academic training institutes that will become benchmarks in their areas.
Main drivers of the project:
- to contribute to the training of future teachers.
- to develop and leverage institutional training practices for ISFD teachers.
- to consolidate top quality academic training institutes that will become benchmarks in their areas.
There exist three lines to meet the targets of the project:
- Professional development in different lines: academic literacy, learning assessments.
- Curricula development: teaching in different subjects and different areas.
- internal performance indicators.
- information availability and use.
Students and Culture:
- to strengthen the links between students and culture.
ISFDs that make up the Project:
The Project addresses: principals, teachers and students from 4 Teacher Training Institutes of Buenos.Aires province. ISFD Nº: 39 (Vte. López), ISFD Nº 52 (San Isidro), ISFD Nº 117 (San Fernando), ISFD Nº 140 (Tigre) and teachers�guests- of ISFD Nº 77, (Munro) and 36 (José C. Paz).