Lúminis — DES (Dirección de Educación Superir) Projects at the Province of Buenos Aires
Compartir por email
Interinstitutional networks and the field of practicum � (2010 / 2011)
The purpose of this project is to build and/or strengthen an interinstitutional work between Institute for Teachers� Training Nº 117, the Early Childhood Education Inspectorate of San Fernando and Tigre �
who have joined as new institutional actors � and the associated schools from both districts. For such purpose, we decided to revise the Practicum area from the beginning of the implementation of the New Syllabus for the Early Childhood Education Teachers�
Training Course, in order to record the topics dealt with in relation with the contexts tackled in each different class. It is this information which will enable us to start with the design of an intervention project aimed at fortifying Practicum work.
Together with this work, which will be displayed throughout 2011, we have set out the objective of generating an articulation plan between Institute for Teachers� Training Nº 117, the Inspectorate and the associated schools.
Such plan will enable the development of new ways of thinking the relationship between them.
The actors in this project are:
- ISFD Nº 117, San Fernando (Province of Buenos Aires)
- The Early Childhood Education Inspectorate of San Fernando and Tigre
- Target schools
General objectives of the project:
- ITo promote an experience to consolidate the democratization of teachers� training.
- To offer a reflection with respect to the complexity of life in society.
- To commit the trainers and the associated schools� management and teaching teams in this joint work.
- To develop the ability of trainees to teach in real contexts.