- Initial teacher training.
- Ongoing teacher professionalization.
- Trainers training.
- Better management of the system as a whole.
- Knowledge research and management.
- To develop our own educational projects.
- To provide grants for areas related to the objectives of the foundation.
- To partner with other institutions in order to implement training programmes.
- To support agreements with those governmental entities devoted to education and/or other areas related to the goals of the Foundation.
- To develop communication strategies with business leaders, unions and civil society in general in order to generate awareness in the community about education and its impact on society.
The action plan is driven to social welfare.
We value diversity in opinion, socioeconomic conditions, religion beliefs, gender and age groups since it strengthens the collective experience we try to encourage